With seven of the top theme parks all in one sunny location, Orlando is the theme park capital of the world. And, with more than 66.1 million visitors in 2015, this Central Florida city is also the most visited tourist destination in the United States. Orlandos major airport is Orlando International Airport (MCO). With 39 scheduled airlines, MCO provides nonstop service to 76 destinations in the U.S. and 49 international cities. More than 39 million passengers use Orlando International Airport annually; making MCO among the top 15 busiest airports in the U.S.
The Grove Resort & Spa is an Orlando family resort located in a serene, natural setting just three miles from Disneys western gate. The resort features large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites with all the conveniences of home including
full kitchens and living/dining areas, washer/dryers, and screened balconies. The Grove Resort & Spa offers exceptional value within a full resort complex with an array of amenities and activities. The propertys theme is one of experience, exploration, and relaxation all to be shared with family and friends in a casual, convenient atmosphere. Guests who are seeking superior value for the price paid, convenient location and access to the Disney attractions and the comfort and convenience of a full-service resort will be attracted to the exceptional value offered by the resort.
Prices: 200s - 300s USD
- Land: 106 acres in total: 22 acre lake, the property sits on 52 acres, 41 acres conservation preserve.
- Units: 878 Units Total: 429 two bedroom units, 449 three bedroom units (2,205 sleeping beds total).
- Lake Austin: 22 acre lake featuring boats for rent, fishing, and wildlife viewing.
- Front Drive: two covered lanes, 16 wide for easy loading/unloading of buses, additional bus lane at the end of porte-cochere with two bypass lanes for cars circling/exiting the garages.
- Parking Spaces: 1,241 spaces in total on property.
- Meeting Space: 6,000 sq. feet to serve 160 attendees across five meetings rooms ranging in size from a 760 sq.ft. boardroom to a 1,544 sq. ft. meeting room. The Executive board room accommodates 20 persons. Services
include AV, video conferencing, projection screens, staging, lighting, and wireless microphones and a built in coffee break room.
- Business center: three workstations and internet connectivity.
- Lobby: appointed with digital LCD info panels, a lobby bar, 4 Front Desk work stations, and 3 Guest Services Stations (Expedia Concierge desk).
- Valencia (3 meal-a-day restaurant): 5,805 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor seating. Open three meals a day, kitchen and bar also serves guests seated around pool deck.
- Alfresco Market (grab-and-go): serving grab and go food, three meals a day: breakfast on the go, Boars Head deli counter, provisions selections, fresh sandwiches, pizza, gelato counter, healthy snacks, and an Italian coffee
counter. Beer and wine are available for purchase.
- Zest (front lobby bar): seating for 60 persons inside, and 60 persons outside. Two bartender stations.
- Element (back lobby bar): Overlooking the pool area, seating for 55 persons. One bartender station.
- Resort Pools: three swimming pools with hot tub seating 15 persons. Seating around pool for 211 persons. 4 Cabanas. 85 pool side umbrellas.
- Fitness Center: 10 workout stations including 6 cardio machines and free-weights. Total 1,109 sq. ft.
- Activity Center: seats for 40 persons. Total 749 sq. ft.
- Escape Spa: four treatment rooms featuring massages, facials, body treatments, and nail services.
- Poolside Massages: offered to guests while seated at the pool by roaming spa attendants when spa has available appointment times.
- Daily Transportation to and from Disneys Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC). Pick-up is from appointed area near resort front drive. Multiple (variable based on occupancy) scheduled pickups and drop offs daily.
Guests wait in a branded Disney covered bus stop at the resort. Tickets are issued by the Expedia concierge the day prior to transportation. Guests are transported directly to/from the resort and the Disney TTC without any
- 22 Acre lake for canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and electric boats.
- Wedding Sites: various exterior sites: Garden Gazebo, English Garden, Dock Gazebo, Lawn Site.
- Surfari Water Park: two waterslides, a lazy river, dual FlowRider® surf simulator, food and beverage service, lounge chairs with umbrellas, private cabanas, lighting for nighttime usage, childs activity pool.
- Longboard Bar and Grill: 4,000 sq. ft. building (1,500 sq. ft. covered seating, 2,500 sq. ft. kitchen, bar, and bar seating). Exterior seating (tables and umbrellas) for 50 persons. Roaming chairside service around the pool deck includes drink specials, soft-sided logo bags filled with beer (staff returning to refill with ice).
- One Bedroom: 995 sq. ft. living space, 73 sq. ft. balcony = 1,068 sq. ft. total. Living/dining room, one bedroom, one full bathroom with tub, full-sized kitchen, washer/dryer, large closets, balcony. Sleeping a max of 4 persons.
- Two Bedroom: 1,265 sq. ft. living space, 73 sq. ft. balcony = 1,338 sq. ft. total. Living/dining room, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms with tubs, full-sized kitchen, washer/dryer, large closets, balcony. Sleeping a max of 6 persons.
- Two Bedroom Corner: 1,375 sq. ft. living space, 73 sq. ft. balcony = 1,448 sq. ft. total. Living/dining room, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms with tubs, full-sized kitchen, washer/dryer, large closets, balcony. Sleeping a max of 6 persons.
- Three Bedroom/Two Bath: 1,396 sq. ft. living space, 72 sq. ft. balcony = 1,468 sq. ft. total. Living/dining room, three bedrooms, two full bathrooms with tubs, full-sized kitchen, washer/dryer, large closets, balcony. Sleeping a max of 8 persons.
- Three bedroom units: 1,544 sq. ft. living space, 70 sq. ft. balcony = 1,614 sq. ft. total. Living/dining room, three bedrooms, two full bathrooms with tubs, full-sized kitchen, washer/dryer, large closets, balcony. Sleeping a max of 8 persons.